Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stop Common Purpose

Bobby Garner at Congregator.net forwarded this amazing chart:


Here's a British site devoted to exposing and stopping Common Purpose:
http://www.stopcp.com/

Nice quote from their homepage:

"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not so costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance for survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no chance of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." Winston S Churchill

After I read George Orwell's journals in 1995, I contacted the Winston Churchill archivist in England to see if Churchill kept journals that I could read. The sweet woman who replied said no, he did not, but there is a collection of his personal letters at the museum that she would be happy to allow me access to next time I'm in London.

Almost finished with model gertee. I made 8 inch walls, 2 doors with frames and a loft. I'm trying to build it the same way I build the full scale model, and will cover it with all the same materials. Tim is cutting the wall slats for the 30 foot museum gertee although we don't have all the materials for it yet. Nordica has the office up and running but we're still waiting for the phone!

Front entryway, ladder to loft

Back door

Just chillin' at home

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It appears to me that Common Purpose is another way of enacting Agenda21. I wish I could find a "smoking gun" group here in Washington to "shoot" back at. I see all of the signs that there is a "CP" group here, the logistics of organizing all of these councils, visioning groups, etc. has to has to be very great.

Pete

Anonymous said...

They have you in there, too:

http://www.stopcp.com/cpphilosophy.php

Pete

Niki Raapana said...

Well you know I think the Institute for Communitarian Policy studies IS the "smoking gun" in the USA.. heh.

And yes, SCP has a great page on the philosophy behind Common Purpose. It links to an article I hadn't seen from the New Media Journal last Novemeber called "Utopian Dellusions: Communitarianism" by Lance Fairchock.
http://www.therant.us/staff/l_fairchok/2007/print/11212007.htm